Rocky Men's Long Range Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof Pull-On Western Boot - Brown - FQ0006132
The Rocky Long Range Carbon Fiber Toe Western Boot boasts the traditional style to suit your look, while enhancing your experience with high-tech features for comfort and support.
Safety is integral to the success of your day. This men's cowboy boot meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards, so can feel stress-free about risks of the trade. The Long Range rocker heel and square toe give you solid protection against rough terrain. With 11 inches of high-quality coverage, you can conquer any environment and enjoy the time you spend.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Dri-Lex® Eco lining with moisture management
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary Long Range Leather
- Long Range removable dual-density footbed is recyclable & odor resistant
- Long Range rocker heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 5.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.