Rocky Men's Legacy 32 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Rubber Outsole Work Boot - Brown - RKK0301
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky Legacy 32 takes a classic work silhouette and adds the latest in comfort and technology. These six-inch composite toe work boots are designed to offer all day comfort, safety, and stability. With a stitch out construction, an oil and slip resisting Proprietary Vibram® rubber outsole with a cushioned EVA midsole, and a fiberglass shank, these boots are built to last. Take on any terrain with waterproof full grain leather and Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in. If you're looking for a work boot that looks as good as it feels and offers safety where you need it the most, get the Rocky Legacy 32.
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- Cushion footbed
- Stitch out construction
- Composite toe
- Oil & Slip Resisting Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole with Cushioned EVA Midsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.