Rocky Men's Forge 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - RKK0358
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky Forge Waterproof Composite Toe 6" work boot is built to keep up with the toughest workdays. Featuring waterproof full-grain leather panels upper with a high abraision heel and toe cover, this boot is durable. Rocky VP waterproof construction will keep your feet dry during the workday. The padded collar and Rocky Air-Port comfort footbed make being on your feet all day easy and comfortable.
No matter what kind of muck and grime you find yourself in, these boots feature a TPU oil and slip resisting outsole with a PU midsole. TPU won't break down as fast as those other outsole materials in chemicals and oils, making these boots durable. Featuring a composite toe, these boots meet the ASTM F2413 protective toe standard and the electrical hazard standard.
If you're looking for boots that can withstand any job, get the Rocky Forge Waterproof Composite toe 6" work boot today.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Direct-Attached TPU oil & slip resisting outsole with PU midsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.