The Rocky® Elements Shale Steel Toe Waterproof Romeo Work Boot is here to get the job done, especially if that job is one in the oil and gas industry. Rocky designed this boot for drilling work and harsh conditions.
Just try to beat up this men's boot with tough work; it's ready to take on your day. It's triple-stitched in high-wear areas, making it one durable boot. The outsole is oil- and slip-resistant with TPU skin for secure footing. The outsole also is direct-attached and bonded to the upper leather.
Go forward with confidence, knowing you're protected from job hazards in this steel toe boot. The safety toe protects you from up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. The work boot also is electrical hazard resistant. It meets ASTM standards for both features.
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Oiled full-grain leather
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Nylon shank
- 5 Inches in height
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole with TPU skin
- Triple-stitched in high wear areas
- Direct attached construction bonds upper to sole & resists chemical breakdown
- Weight: 2.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***