Rocky Men's Carbon 6 12" Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof Wellington Western Work Boot - Brown - RKW0354
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky Carbon 6 Waterproof Carbon Fiber Toe Wellington western boot is a step above the rest. Featuring Waterproof full-grain SPR leather and an oil and slip resisting rubber outsole, this boot can stand up to daily tasks.
The Carbon fiber square safety toe is lightweight and keeps you protected. Along with meeting ASTM requirements for safety toe, this boot is also non-metallic and meets ASTM for Electrical Hazard. Double expansion fit seams, angled easy grab pull straps, and TPU heel kicker work for easy on and off functionality. The lightweight and shock-absorbing EVA midsole will keep you on your feet all day without worry.
For a boot packed with features and that is truly a step above the rest, grab these Rocky Carbon 6 Waterproof Carbon Fiber Toe Wellington 12" western boots today.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 12 inches in height
- 3D Molded TPU Heel Kicker
- Waterproof Full Grain SPR Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Light and flexible construction
- Real carbon fiber safety square toe
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.