The footwear complies with the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, which provides secondary protection against accidental electrical contact, in addition to having a rubber outsole.
The protective toe of the Rocky 1st Med Carbon Fiber Toe Puncture-Resistant Side-Zip Waterproof Boot is made from carbon fiber and meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Inside side zipper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Reflective highlights
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- Carbon fiber protective toe cap
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Full-grain leather and CORDURA nylon
- 8 Inches in height
- Slip-resistant rubber/EVA outsole
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***