Michelin Men's HydroEdge 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Puncture Resistant Chelsea Work Boot - Black - MIC0008
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
In need of some protective work boots with puncture resistance, but want the convenience of a pull-on? Then the men's MICHELIN® Men's HydroEdge puncture resistant alloy toe waterproof chelsea work boot is for you. These 6-inch chelsea-style pull-on work boots have an alloy toe and puncture-resisting plate that both meet ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
A 6-inch full-grain brown and black leather upper has stretch gore panels that give to allow foot placement. The interior is lined with a soft mesh material and a waterproof membrane. A removable Orthoframe orthotic insole which is designed for ultimate air circulation and maximum cushioning. An EVA midsole with open air channels absorbs impact with each step. Finally, the dual-density abrasion and oil-resistant rubber outsole features O2F vent technology that forces air through vents to circulate air and provide good ventilation around the foot. This waterproof puncture resistant chelsea additionally meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard classification. Get your pair today.
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Puncture Resisting Plate
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like