Michelin Men's HydroEdge Internal Metatarsal 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Metguard Hiker Work Boot - Black - MIC0005
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
If you want hiker performance, but need metatarsal protection, these HydroEdge men's work boots by Michelin are for you.
These 6 inch waterproof work boots have a full-grain leather upper, lightweight alloy toe cap and an internal ANTI-Impact FLX metatarsal guard. Upon impact the met guard provides a shielding barrier to reduce impact, protecting the foot while still supporting movement. ASTM compliant, these boots also are electrical hazard resisting. A shock-absorbing EVA midsole with air channels and a dual-density molded rubber outsole with O2F vent technology promotes maximum air flow and ventilation. The outsole is both oil and abrasion resistant and has the MICHELIN HydroEdge tire tread pattern.
The interior of this boot is equipped with a waterproofing membrane and a soft performance mesh lining. The removable Ortho Frame orthotic insole has a layer of memory foam and designed for advanced air circulation. Get these comfortable hiker-inspired protective work boots by Michelin today.
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
- Soft ANTI-Impact FLX Met-guard
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.