Michelin Men's 6" Steel Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Work Boot - Brown - XPX763
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Michelin® safety shoes are made with high quality rubber outsoles combining both excellent slip resistant and wear qualities.
A key comfort feature of the XPX763 is its contoured removable orthotic TPU insole that is excellent for those seeking arch support. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features. The rigid TPU material helps provide underfoot support in the arch area.
In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413 Impact & Compression standards, the Michelin® XPX763 work boot also has an ASTM F2413 compliant metatarsal guard helping provide extra protection to the instep area along with the toes.
XPX763 also complies with ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- Full-grain leather
- Shock absorbent midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- 6 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.