Matterhorn Men's Pitman 10" Composite Toe Waterproof 400G Insulated Internal Metatarsal Guard Puncture Resistant Wellington Work Boot - Black - MT200
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- Abrasion Resistant Leather Vamp & Heel
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Composite Safety Toe
- Waterproof Scubaliner™
- Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Taibrelle & Mesh Lining
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Heavy Duty Rubber Outsole
Metatarsal - Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. In addition, External MetGuards are also available on select Carolina styles. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
Thinsulate Insulation™ - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Pillow Cushion™ 2 - Footwear cushioning designed to provide maximum anatomical support and comfort with an internal polyurethane midsole that cradles a dual density memory foam footbed.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Matterhorn TigerTip® - Our patented high-abrasion boot tip – a Matterhorn innovation – provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
Puncture Resistant - Meets all current ANSI requirements for safety toe standards, Class 75.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.