Matterhorn Men's Bisbee 10" Steel Toe Waterproof Internal Metatarsal Guard Puncture Resistant USA Made Work Boot - Black - MTC1225
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- Kevlar® Internal Lining
- Mesh Lining
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Vibram® 1276 Black Sierra Fire & Ice Compound
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Closed Lacing System
- GORE-TEX® Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- D3O™ Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- USA Made from Fine Components Sourced Worldwide
USA Made - Made in the USA with Global Parts. Footwear Manufactured in our Martinsburg, PA facility.
Metatarsal - Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. In addition, External MetGuards are also available on select Carolina styles. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
Steel Toe - Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
D30® - D30 uses patented, patent-pending, and proprietary technologies to make rate-sensitive, soft, flexible materials with high shock absorbing properties. In a market saturated with inflexible, uncomfortable, and substandard metatarsal protection, D30® Met Guards offer a low profile, soft, and flexible solution.
Matterhorn TigerTip® - Our patented high-abrasion boot tip – a Matterhorn innovation – provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
CSA Approved - The CSA - Canada Safety Association Standard for Safety Footwear Green triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 protective toecap, Grade 1 (with protective sole) and electric shock-resistant sole & Dark grey rectangle with M letter indicates metatarsal protection.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.