LaCrosse Men's Aero Insulator 14" Comp Toe Metatarsal Guard Rubber Work Boot - Black - 664554
On Sale Now! ?á ?á This Item Ships FREE!
Built with our AeroForm Technology, these boots provide lightweight, flexible, waterproof, durable warmth while delivering better performance in the field than traditional bulky winter boots. The neoprene and polyurethane AeroForm shell deliver incredible warmth without all the bulk. They stay flexible and won?ÇÖt crack in cold temperatures. So whether it?ÇÖs ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors, these are the do-it-all winter boots built for warmth and comfort.
AEROFORM SHELLMade of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort. Featuring 15mm of insulation over the top of the foot and 20mm underfoot for ultimate lightweight warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
ACTIVE FIT - With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
KICK-OFF HEEL PLATE - For easy hands-free removal.
POLYURETHANE SHIN - Polyurethane reinforcement on the shin over the neoprene provides added durability.
WINTER TREAD OUTSOLE - Generous surface area helps this outsole grip on wet surfaces.
NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) & METATARSAL PROTECTION - Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold and our AeroForm polyurethane shell wrapping the foot provides metatarsal protection. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH standards.
UNDERFOOT COMFORT - Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.