KEEN Utility Men's Kansas City+ Mid Carbon-Fiber Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Coffee Bean/Black - 1026357
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Built with a leather upper, KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, and versatile, all-purpose outsole, this boot is your all-weather, all-surface tool. Our KEEN.ReGEN energy-returning midsole, KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology for easier bending, kneeling, and flexing where you need it most, and carbon-fiber toes provide all-day comfort and safety.
Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
Secure fit lace capture system
Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
Full grain waterproof leather upper
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
Moisture-wicking textile lining
Removable metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.