Keen Utility Men's Dearborn 6" Carbon-Fiber Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Black/Steel Grey - 1025692
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Dearborn features an innovative upper material, KEEN.FLEXARMOR, that is a lightweight, ultrastrong seamless woven textile with more abrasion resistance than leather. Coupled with our KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and air-injected Luftcell outsole, it provides lasting comfort so you can dominate your shift and whatever comes after.
American Built using the finest materials from around the world
Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 3° C
90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
Nylon shank for midfoot support
KEEN.FLEXARMOR: A breathable, abrasion-resistant fabric – more durable than leather
Direct attach PU construction creates a strong bond between the upper and outsole without the use of glue or cement
KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
Perspair® - Synthetic/Mesh Upper
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
Moisture-wicking textile lining
Removable metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.