Georgia USA Made Merino Wool Crew Sock - Grey / Red - GB3002'
Georgia Boot Merino Wool Crew Socks are designed for all weather!
These socks are 55-percent acrylic, 25-percent wool, 18-percent nylon and two-percent spandex.
The merino wool naturally regulates the temperature of your feet to keep you comfortable in cold temperatures, but also when it's warmer outside. These are the best socks for all seasons.
These men's crew socks are olive on the heel, bottom of the foot and toe.
Choose wool socks that you can wear all the time. Get Georgia Boot socks.
- Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature
- Made in the USA
- 55% acrylic, 25% wool, 18% nylon, 2% spandex
- Best sock for all weather use
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.