The Georgia Boot® Comfort Core Low Heel Logger Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot was designed to offer rugged durability and exceptional comfort.
Georgia Boot's loggers are some of the most trusted in the market. The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger features the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
This comfortable work boot also features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, a durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining for air circulation.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- Durable triple-ribbed steel shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Composite toe
- Weight: 5.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Soft and Comfortable SPC Leather
***Available Online Only***