***Due to the global supply chain crisis, any orders that contain Georgia products may be subject to a potential delay of up to 15 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience***
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this Carbo-Tec LT waterproof pull-on western work boot is equipped with lightweight comfort and one tough outsole.
The full-grain leather upper features a green shaft with a western fancy stitch pattern and a toe bug. Leather pull straps and a rear zipper allow you to easily pull on this work boot. The dual functioning Counter Lock System prevents heel slippage and protects the back of the boot when kicking it off.
Our Georgia Waterproof System and a high-performance mesh material line the interior of this boot. Additionally inside is the Quick Response insole; a removable, shock absorbing polyurethane foam footbed.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank for added stability and a thick EVA midsole that cushions with each step. The outsole on this pull-on work boot is designed to withstand incredibly rugged job conditions. It's made from our Carbo-Tec Rubber, our proprietary blend that gives it high resisting properties against heat, chemicals, slips, abrasions and oil. It has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard classification for soft toe work boots.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Full-grain faux alligator leather upper
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.