Feel supreme comfort while you take on the workday! The Athens 360 steel toe waterproof pull-on work boot is designed for both comfort and performance in rugged work conditions.
The upper is made from our premium abrasion resistant SPR™ leather. Leather pull loops allow for an easy pull on of this moc-toe work boot. The rear shaft is molded for a flexible customized fit. The steel toe cap is Ergo Fit, giving your toes a better range of motion. It meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe boots.
The inside of this defined heel work boot is lined in a high-performance mesh and includes the Georgia Waterproof system, guaranteed to keep water and muck out of your boots when working in wet conditions. The Comfort Core® Next Gen insole is a removable memory foam footbed that features individual pillars that flex as you move.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank for stability on a cushioning EVA midsole. A TPU Anchor Disk™ gives additional stability and arch support. The CTR rubber outsole is made of our proprietary rubber blend. It has great oil, slip, chemical, heat and abrasion resisting properties, making it an ideal outsole.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Molded rear shaft provides unparalleled comfort and flexibility
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.