Georgia Men's AMP LT Edge 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof lace up Work Boot - Brown - GB00465
Your feet will stay nice and dry in this comfortable protective toe work boot! The Georgia Boot AMP LT Edge alloy toe work boot is waterproof and packed with comfort and durability performance features.
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this men's work boot features a chemical and abrasion resistant full-grain SPR™ leather upper and a defined heel. The Ergo-Fit alloy toe cap is designed to give your toes a better range of motion while maintaining the ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety toe footwear.
This men's safety toe lace up work boot is equipped with a waterproof lining covered by a soft mesh. The Counter Lock system prevents heel slippage and a 3-D molded counter pocket locks your heel into place, providing padded support. The AMP LT removable memory foam insole creates a customized fit for all day comfort.
The foundation of this comfortable work boot is designed with multiple layers for ultimate durability. A woven welt rib allows for resoling and offers excellent lateral stability. The EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning and a fiberglass shank gives stability and arch support. A compression molded EVA midsole absorbs the shock of each step to guard against foot fatigue. The ASTM F2413 electrical hazard certified Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, as well as heat, abrasion, and chemical resisting.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Non-woven welt board and rib for lateral stability
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like