Durango Women's Lady Rebel 10" Steel Toe Western Boot - Brown - RD3315
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
From the exterior, this 10" Lady Rebel boot resembles a traditional-looking Western. It has dark brown full-grain leather on its upper, a dipped topline, pull tabs, fancy stitching on the shaft and a square toe. Yet, what distinguishes this Western from the rest is its steel protective toe; it has met the ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression, as well as meeting the Electrical Hazard Standard. Whether you wear them to your job or want to keep your toes protected around the barnyard, your feet will be safe in these boots.
Within the interior, your legs are surrounded by a soft mesh lining. This lightweight material will protect your legs from getting irritated and will keep the interior nice and airy. There is a cushioned footbed to ease your steps and make walking in these Western boots a comfortable experience.
By adding in a tempered steel shank, these brown leather boots offer both stability and support. The outsole is extremely lightweight, resistant to abrasions and offers great flexibility. The 1 ¼" rocker heel is low; you will remain comfortable even if you are working all-day long in these boots.
A stylish-looking leather boot that offers comfort and unbeatable safety features, this Lady Rebel by Durango® Women's Steel-Toe Western is a great find!
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant, dual density and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.