Durango Men's Rebel 12" Square Toe Pull-On Western Boot - Saddlehorn/Clover - DDB0131
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Check out this Rebel™ by Durango® 12 inch Saddlehorn/Clover Western boot, featuring a distressed full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull-straps with a man-made shaft. Inside the boot is a soft mesh lining and contoured footbed that provides cushioning that will keep your feet at ease, it's ventilated so your feet will have great aeration and it is removable so you always have the option of adding in another insole once this one starts to wear down. There is a double row welt stitch around the square toe for added durability and the rolled shank area allows easy placement in the stirrup.
The tempered steel shank is another great feature to have, because it gives you steady footing and provides support to your foot's arches.
The Rebel outsole is slip and oil resistant, dual-density and abrasion resistant made from a blend of rubber and EVA; this combination gives the outsole flexibility, makes it comfortable to stand on and keeps it lightweight. There is also a lower 1 1/4" Rocker heel; this allows you to maintain a steady stride.
This Rebel™ by Durango® Saddlehorn/Clover 12 inch western boot is a great look, is comfortable to wear and is the perfect pair you'll want to wear daily. Order a pair today!
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.