Danner Women's Trailcomber 3" Hiking Shoe -Teal/Orange- 63355
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Our Lightest Hiker Ever
There are times when the climate and terrain demand lightweight, breathable footwear. The Trailcomber is the perfect solution for warm-weather hiking and exploring. At only 19 ounces per pair, it’s the lightest, most agile hiker we’ve ever made. The quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Cordura upper adds protection, and the Vibram Litebase outsole with Megagrip provides best-in-class traction without the extra weight.
Cordura® Knit Upper - This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner PlyoGo Midsole - Quick-drying construction with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
Vibram® Trailcomber Outsole - Vibram’s Litebase technology drastically reduces weight and specially formulated Megagrip compound provides long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
EXO Lite Heel - The minimal EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit without additional weight or bulk.
Quick Drying & Drainable - Features a drainable midsole and quick-drying construction for wet environments.
How It Fits - The DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from our popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 4mm offset from heel to toe, this last features a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.