Danner Women's Trail 2650 Mesh 3" Tread Lighter Hiking Shoe - Silver Sage/Storm Blue - 61223
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Outsmart the Weather
From the Sierra Nevada to the North Cascades, the Pacific Crest Trail passes through some of the most stunningly beautiful alpine terrain in the world. Let the PCT's mountain passes and dramatic vistas inspire your everyday hikes in the Trail 2650 Campo. It's designed with GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology to create a waterproof upper that's lightweight, breathable and as comfortable as your favorite pair of running shoes. A Danner Trailguard platform and Vibram Megagrip outsole work together to keep you steady on your feet as you scramble over rocky terrain.
Leather & Textile Upper - For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
GORE-TEX (GTX) Invisible Fit
100% waterproof and breathable, Invisible Fit technology bonds the GORE-TEX membrane to the upper to create the same fit, flexibility and feel as non-protected shoes.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner PlyoGo Midsole - Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
Vibram® 460 Outsole - Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
EXO Heel System - The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
Danner Trailguard - Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
Sock-like Construction - The sock-like construction of this style wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit.
Dust Gaiter Compatible - This style is designed for use with a dust gaiter to keep debris out of your shoes while you’re on the trail.
How It Fits - Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.