This Item Ships FREE!
Danner captured the comfort and support of a trail shoe with the protection and durability of a work boot. An oil & slip resistant outsole with FLEX-X technology provides stability and traction without the added weight while the Electro Static Dissipative construction reduces excess static electricity.
- NUBUCK LEATHER & MESH UPPER - For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, Danner used full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable mesh. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- MESH LINING - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- NON-METALLIC HARDWARE - 100% metal free hardware.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Danner's composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE - Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER SPRINGFIELD OUTSOLE - The Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight.
- HOW IT FITS - The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.