Danner Women's Arctic 600 7" Waterproof Side Zip 200G Hiking Boot - Black/Spark Blue - 67340
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!Command the Conditions
Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
200G PrimaLoft?« Insulation - PrimaLoft?« Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Vibram?« SPE Midsole - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won?ÇÖt break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
Vibram?« Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole - Utilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
Vibram?« Arctic Grip AT - Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram?« Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
Warning - Vibram?« Arctic Grip and Arctic Grip A.T. technology is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes on the trail or beyond. Please tread with care, and remember, boots are meant to take you somewhere.
How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
365-Day Warranty - If you suspect your purchase isn?ÇÖt up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like