This Item Ships FREE!
Weather changes, terrain varies, and sometimes you find yourself traveling further afield than planned - the Vital is designed for the unknown and the unexpected. Light, fast, aggressive, yet stealthy. Let your feet help you disappear into your environment.
- ABRASION-RESISTANT LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER - A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. Danner paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- LOCK & LOAD LACING SYSTEM - Reengineered ghilles across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED - Danner's polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE?« MIDSOLE - Danner?« Plyolite?« midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER VITAL OUTSOLE - Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- MESH LINED TONGUE CONSTRUCTION - Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- MULTI-DENSITY FOAM - A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- HOW IT FITS - This boot is built on Danner's DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like