Danner Men's Vicious 4.5" Comp Toe Hot Weather WP Work Boot Slate 13878
- 3 x 7 / Medium / Brown
- 4 x 8 / Wide / Brown
- 5 x 10.5 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 11 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, Danner made their tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner puts the leather through six different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- MESH LINING - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- SPEED LACE SYSTEM - Danner's special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) - Danner's non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT - Danner's oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- VIBRAM® VICIOUS OUTSOLE - Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
- HOW IT FITS - The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
***Available Online Only***