Danner Men's Steel Yard 6" Steel Toe 400G Insulated Work Boot - Brown - 12533
This Item Ships FREE!
In 1936, Charles Danner moved to the Pacific Northwest to build the best boots loggers had ever known. As the industry grew, so did the need for more versatile footwear options. Nearly a century later, we?ÇÖre still developing boots for tradesmen and women with the same dedication to craftsmanship as we did back then. The Steel Yard work boot blends our legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 400G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- STEEL TOE (ST) - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- DANNER STEEL YARD OUTSOLE - An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a 90?? heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION - Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like