Danner Men's Springfield Low 3" Safety Toe Work Shoe Gray/Red 12211
- 5 x 8.5 / Wide / Gray
- 3 x 11.5 / Wide / Gray
This Item Ships FREE!
We’ve captured the comfort and support of a trail shoe with the protection and durability of a work boot. An oil & slip resistant outsole with FLEX-X technology provides stability and traction without the added weight while a mesh lining keeps the boot breathable in indoor work environments.
- NUBUCK LEATHER & MESH UPPER - For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable mesh. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- MESH LINING - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- NON-METALLIC HARDWARE - 100% metal free hardware.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE MIDSOLE - Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER SPRINGFIELD OUTSOLE - The Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight
- HOW IT FITS - This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
***Available Online Only***