This Item Ships FREE!
Over ten years ago, Dannerreleased the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to Danner'sPortland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Dannerput Danner'sleather through nine different tests before making Danner'sselection. Danner'sfull-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner'stoughest boots.
- ALLOY TOE (AT) - Danner'salloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- QUARRY MIDSOLE - Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- DANNER WEDGE OUTSOLE - The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won't track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner'slegendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner'sstitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner'smost universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
***Available Online Only***