Danner Men's Lost Coast Sandal - Barleuy - 68131
This Item Ships FREE!
They build a lot of boots and shoes at Danner, but when the temperature spikes, we like sandals as much as anyone. What we’ve never liked is the lack of performance. So we took some cues from our popular Mountain 600 hiking boots and built the sandal we've always wanted — the Lost Coast. Starting with the fit, we developed a specific strapping system and supportive footbed that comfortably secures your foot in place. Megagrip technology from Vibram gives the Lost Coast trail-capable traction that will allow you to easily make your way from beach to campsite. Wherever your adventures take you this summer, the Lost Coast will provide comfort and grip to get you there and back with unparalleled performance from a sandal.
- Leather and Neoprene Upper - The Lost Coast sandal is designed to lock the foot into place and keep it cupped within the sandal. The neoprene lined leather strap is constructed to maintain its fit over time and not stretch out as much as traditional leather strapped sandals.
- EVA Midsole - Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram Black Sands OutsoleThe Black Sands outsole features Vibram's Megagrip technology which provides superior grip and traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits - Designed specifically for sandals, the 827 last cups the foot to lock it in place and provide a secure fit for whatever terrain you encounter. Whether seeking adventure on the trail or roaming around the campsite, this last offers superior stability and comfort.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.