This Item Ships FREE!
Built for those who spend long hours on the hard surfaces of factories, machine shops and warehouses, the Ironsoft upholds Danner's long-held tradition of rugged durability and underfoot support in a surprisingly comfortable and lightweight waterproof work boot.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner puts the leather through six different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) - Danner's non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- IRONSOFT COMFORT - Built with a two-part comfort system for maximum cushioning underfoot, Danner combined a dual density polyurethane midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot.
- DANNER IRONSOFT OUTSOLE - This unique TPU outsole is significantly lighter than rubber without sacrificing durability. Designed for those who need long-lasting support and comfort with oil- and slip-resistant traction.
- HOW IT FITS - The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
***Available Online Only***