Danner Men's Desert Overlook 3" Low Sneaker Lifestyle Shoe - Silver Sage- 31757
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Climate Control For Hot-Weather Adventures
Located in southeastern Oregon, the Alvord Desert is the cracked and sun-dried remnant of an ancient lake bed. Inspired by its desolate beauty, we created the Desert Overlook for hot-weather hiking, camping and exploring. The micro-mesh ripstop upper is lightweight, breathable and water repellent, with a built-in dirt gaiter to keep out sand, rocks and sticks. An arch wrap that encircles the midfoot holds the tongue in place and gives it a comfortable, athletic feel. The dual-density midsole is firmer around the edges for stability and softer in the middle for traction where you need it most.
Ripstop Nylon Upper - The micro-mesh ripstop nylon and TPU upper provides durability and maximum breathability while a DWR coating provides water resistance.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner Plyolite® midsole - Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
Vibram® Overlook Outsole - The Overlook Outsole with Megagrip technology features adaptive lugs and ample surface contact for versatile traction in urban and outdoor environments.
Stitchdown Heel - For added stability, the heel of this style uses a stitchdown construction method.
Built-In Gaiter - Integrated dirt gaiter offers protection from sand and debris entering the shoe.
How It Fits - Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.