Danner Men's Crucial 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - 15863
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
When you work long days in challenging conditions, boots you can rely on are a necessity, not a luxury. That's why we created the Crucial, a hiking-inspired work boot that keeps you light on your feet and stands up to the demands of the job. Built on our Terra Force Next platform, the Crucial provides stability, comfort and responsiveness underfoot. A waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry and comfortable on muddy work sites and rainy-day service calls.
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT - Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED - Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
VIBRAM?« SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won?ÇÖt break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
VIBRAM?« CRUCIAL OUTSOLE -?áThis non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction in all conditions with a low-profile 90 degree heel.
TERRA FORCE NEXT PLATFORM -?áThe TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
HOW IT FITS - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
365-DAY WARRANTY -?áIf you suspect your purchase isn?ÇÖt up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.?á
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.