Danner Men's Crafter 11" Wellington WP Work Boot Brown - 12453
- 5 x 13 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in Danner's Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it’s the extra-plush DCS footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you've called it a day.
- NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER - Danner takes their top-grain, velvet-like nubuck leather and oils it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT - Danner's oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- PLUSH DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED WITH AIRTHOTIC® HEEL CLIP - This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- 90º HEEL - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- HOW IT FITS - Designed for optimal comfort in the wellington style, the DCP1-H last was built around Danner's patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
***Available Online Only***