Danner Men's Cloud Cap 7" Waterproof 400G Insulation Lifestyle Boot - Coyote - 38520
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Down-Like Warmth For Your Feet
There's more to the mountains than skiing. The Cloud Cap keeps your feet warm and comfy as you trek the streets of your favorite snow-covered town. It comes fully equipped with Danner Dry and PrimaLoft?« insulation to keep feet dry and toasty as you run a few errands or grab a bite to eat. A Vibram?« Arctic Grip AT outsole keeps your footing secure on icy sidewalks.
Suede & Textile Upper - We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner?« durability.
Danner Dry -?á100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
400G PrimaLoft?« Insulation?á- PrimaLoft?« Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed?á- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner Plyolite?« midsole?á- Danner?« Plyolite?« midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
Vibram?« Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole -?áUtilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
Vibram?« Arctic Grip AT -?áSpecifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram?« Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
Drawstring Closure -?áSimple and effective, the drawstring closure provides easy entry while keeping the elements outside.
How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.