Danner Men's Caprine Low Suede 3" Outdoor Lifestyle Shoe - Bungee Cord Danner Dry - 31391
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
BUILT FOR THE CITY, READY FOR THE TRAIL.
While we wish we could spend most days on the trail, that’s often not the reality. Urban landscapes form the backdrop of many a day. The Caprine was built to bring our iconic durability and performance to a form fit for life in the city. The custom Vibram outsole and Caprine name are inspired by the highest places in nature and the mountain goats that navigate them. Using premium nubuck leather and our new ultra-strong, abrasion-resistant knit upper, we’ve built a light and breathable shoe with the durability we insist on. The clean, minimalist design and city-life performance will leave you ready for any day in town and any impromptu adventure on the trail.
Suede Upper - These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner Plyolite® midsole - Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
Vibram® Caprine Traction Outsole - Designed specifically for the Caprine, this outsole features low profile lugs with greater surface contact and Megagrip for superior traction on urban trails and beyond.
How It Fits - Designed for comfort, the 808 was created by modifying a trusted hiking last with proven support in all the right areas and tailored to feature a sharp silhouette for the modern urban explorer. Fits true to size.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.