This Item Ships FREE!
Constructed of full-grain leather and oil-and-slip resistant Danner Bull Run Wellington outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER - After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather and puts it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- UNLINED LEATHER UPPER - Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- STEEL TOE (ST) - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER BULL RUN WELLINGTON OUTSOLE - The polyurethane Danner Bull Run Wellington outsole is oil-and-slip resistant and features a 90 degree heel.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- RECRAFTABLE - Extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.