This Item Ships FREE!
Constructed of full-grain leather and oil-and-slip resistant Danner Bull Run Wellington outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER - After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather and puts it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- UNLINED LEATHER UPPER - Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- STEEL TOE (ST) - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER BULL RUN WELLINGTON OUTSOLE - The polyurethane Danner Bull Run Wellington outsole is oil-and-slip resistant and features a 90 degree heel.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- RECRAFTABLE - Extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.