Please be advised that all Chippewa products are currently experiencing a shipping delay of 14-20 days due to a new warehouse transition
Chippewa Men's Bolville 8" Nano Composite Toe Waterproof Lace Up Work Boot - Fossil - 73206
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The 8” Bolville Waterproof Nano Composite Toe Work boot is equipped to deliver the traction, comfort and safety you need in a mid-height profile. Crafted with a waterproof construction and durable waterproof leather, it also features a nano composite toe for protection with a lightweight feel that won’t weigh you down. On the ground, the abrasion-, oil- and slip-resisting Vibram® TC4+ Maltese outsole features a multi-directional cross lug pattern for all-terrain traction, a 90º defined heel for rugged work and outdoor activities and oversized medial lugs for stability. This electrical hazard rated boot has a triple ribbed steel shank and triple density Ortholite® removable insole insert for comfort underfoot.
- Leather: SNOWPLOW FOSSIL FULL GRAIN WATERPROOF
- Construction: GOODYEAR® STORM WELT
- Lining: DRI-LEX® DRI-FREEZE® FANTASIA
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Steel
- Outsole: VIBRAM® TC4 PLUS MALTESE
- Insole: TRIPLE DENSITY ORTHOLITE® REMOVABLE INSERT
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like