Chippewa Men's Arador 9" Steel Toe Waterproof USA Made Lace-Up Work Boot - Brown - 25407
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Arador Bay Apache Steel Toe is a 9-inch tall men's lace-up boot is built to withstand the wear and tear of hard work. Its rugged brown leather exterior features the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that's still breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. The steel toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression. This boot also features Texon® 460 waterproof insoles that are lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant. Its Vibram® rubber outsole brings quality, performance, and safety to every task. Made in the USA with global parts.
- Height: 9"
- Insole: TEXON® 460 WATERPROOF
- Toe: ASTM F2413-11 STEEL TOE, ELECTRICAL HAZARD RATED
- Top Leather: STEEL TOE SUPER LOGGER
- Color: BROWN
- Pullon/Laced: LACED
- Safety Toe: STEEL
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Steel
- Hardware: Antique Brass Non Tarnishable
- Laces: Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.