On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's Foxfield Steel Toe Work Boot - Black - P91057
Need a boot that’s tough and comfortable? The Foxfield ST has all of the style, comfort, and durability expected in a Cat boot but adds TecTuff in the heel and toe for additional abrasion resistance offering extended wear. In addition to the added protection that you need, this steel toe work boot provides a high level of comfort for industrial work environments. This hiker-style lace-up has a padded collar and ankle pods as well as deep notched padded Achilles to bend and flex as you move. The midsole is powered by DUOFUSE, our custom engineered midsole which blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight, and trusted durability. With 40% more resilience and 30% more abrasion resistance than standard EVA, it will stay comfortable while holding up to the daily beating they’re going to receive. The Foxfield steel toe provides electrical hazard protection and the outsole is SRX, our extreme slip-resistant compound that exceeds industry standards. So, when your industrial work calls for a tough work boot, choose the Foxfield ST with confidence.
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Engineered Comfort Footbed blends lightweight EVA with memory foam to provide added cushioning as well as balanced shock absorption and support
- Soft Microfiber Footbed Lining offers added comfort and NXT antimicrobial layer reduces odor
- DUOFUSE ™ Midsole blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight and trusted durability
- TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- T1450 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
***Available Online Only***