On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's Differential Composite Toe WP Wellington Work Boot - Brown - P90942
Caterpillar's Ground Engaging Tools allow today's worker to use one machine in multiple ways. The same goes for the new GroundFlex4™ (GF4) collection of work boots, providing you with four key features to help you get the job done. We made them more FLEXIBLE, but still DURABLE as well. We made them more COMFORTABLE for fresher feet at the day’s end. And, yes, we made them WATERPROOF. The Differential in full grain, fully-protective leather is part of the GF4 series of work boots. Made with our Nano Toe technology, this composite toe is 40% lighter than steel and the boot is fully non-metallic. It’s fully slip-resistant outsole can handle slick and wet surfaces, and it protects against electrical hazards. Cat Footwear built the GF4 collection to not be just any work boots. These are boots that work.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Cement Construction for added durability
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability
- Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
- Molded EVA Midsole offers additional shock absorption and all-day comfort
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- T1300 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
***Available Online Only***