On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's Creston 6" TX Composite Toe Waterproof 200G Insulated EH Work Boot - Oak - P90737
The Creston 6” is a full-grain, waterproof leather boot with tough tech helping you to avoid scuffs and scratches in the leather. Built for heavy industrial applications, this is the boot to provide you with ultimate protection and durability. The Creston features an industry-rated composite toe, making the boot lighter, but still highly protective. It is also has electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions). The work book comes waterproof with 200 grams of thermal technology that will keep you warm and comfortable in the harshest conditions. And, the highly-durable outsole is also slip resistant on low traction surfaces. Be confident in the construction of this boot when you hit the job site. Available in brown and black.
- ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Lining offers thermal technology that insulates against cold conditions, keeping feet warm and comfortable while tackling extreme conditions
- Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
- Dual Density EVA Footbed provides additional shock absorption
- PVC Midsole provides shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
- Steel Shank provides stability and support
- T555 Outsole offers slip-resistance on low traction surfaces while providing abrasion resistance
- Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
***Available Online Only***