On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's Adhesion Ice+ 6" Composite Toe Waterproof TX Work Boot - Brown - P90986
Get a traditional work boot look to complete any job. The Idaho steel toe is constructed with all the grit and durability of a Cat Footwear boot. Powered by ERGO, a comfort system that is engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort, this boot will keep you going all day. The strength of the Goodyear Welt construction delivers a durable, long-wearing boot that offers some flexibility in the forefoot. The Idaho work boot is also waterproof to protect you against the elements that you may encounter. The full grain leather upper is ‘standard issue’ for the job, and the slip resistant outsole provides the confidence needed on low traction surfaces. Once you experience the power of comfort in the Idaho, lacing up these boots for a day’s work will be an easy choice.
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
- Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
- Steel Shank for added support and stability
- PVC Midsole provides shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
- T1330 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
- Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
***Available Online Only***