Carolina Men's KRYPTEK 8" Soft Toe Waterproof 840G Insulated FORREST Work Boot - Dark Brown - CA4016
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men’s 8” KRYPTEK Waterproof Insulated Odor Resistant Work Boot Built for Work, Designed for Hunting. Kryptek provides combat proven features and designs in ultra high-performance technical and tactical outdoor adventure apparel.
- Cowboy Teak Leather & KRYPTEK Camo Mesh Upper
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Mesh Lining
- 840g Thinsulate X-Static Odor Resistant Insulation
- EVA Midsole
- Pillow Cushion™ Insole
- Removable AG8 Polyurethane Dual-Density Foam Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Heavy Duty 4x4 Rubber Outsole
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
Thinsulate Insulation™ - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Pillow Cushion™ - A layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.
AG8 Footbed™ - AG8™ Footbed - An update to our AG7 Footbed. Supreme quality dual density polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support.
Kryptek - Kryptek - Specially designed for those geographical regions and elevations that are varied. Kryptek Highlander™ increases stealth when pursuing a wide range of quarry in mixed terrain.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.