Carolina Men's INT 2.0 8" Safety Toe Winged Internal Metguard Work Boot -Brown- CA518
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Union-made in our Pennsylvania factory, this 8" broad steel toe met guard is one tough, heavy-duty boot.
It's fortified with a steel safety toe cap, external metatarsal guard, Vibram® heat-resisting outsole and Kevlar stitching. This style is proudly Made in the USA with global parts.
- Briar Pitstop Leather Upper
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Winged D3O® Internal MetGuard
- Mesh Lining
- Radiantex® Insole Board
- Kevlar® Welt Stitching
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Shank
- Welt Construction
- Vibram® Alpha Heat Resisting Outsole
- Union Made in the USA with Global Parts
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Kevlar Stitching - The strength of Kevlar® thread provides flame and heat resistance.
- Made in the USA with Global Parts - Footwear manufactured in our Martinsburg, PA facility.
- Pillow Cushion™ 1 Footbed - A layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.
- Steel Toe - Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18
- Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram®S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram®soling products under exclusive license.
- Metguard - Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. In addition, External Metguards are also available on select Carolina styles. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.