Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Alloy Toe EH Work Shoe TB0A1JY4001
- 3 x 6 / Medium / Black
- 3 x 6 / Wide / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
These women’s Timberland PRO® Powertrain work shoes feature modern, athletic styling. Alloy safety toes, breathable linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***