These Homeland steel toe work boots provide technology-driven comfort all day long.
This Homeland wellington boot offers you safety on the job as it is ASTM certified for its steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
Full-grain waterproof leather with 900-denier CORDURA® fabric keeps you dry in rainy or muddy conditions.
As with all footwear in the Georgia Boot® Homeland collection, this boot has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort.
The Homeland's polyurethane TDC insole never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool on or off the job.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 900 denier CORDURA®
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.