Thorogood Men's USA Made American Heritage 8" Moc Toe Domestic Wedge Work Boot - 814-4201
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
When you work a real job, on your feet all day, you deserve a great work boot that keeps going just as long as you do. American Heritage 8″ Tobacco moc toe work boots are iconic for a reason – made with oil-tanned, full-grain leather, they’ll look good fresh out of the box and after you’ve worn them a while. And they’re made for working, with a flexible fiberglass shank, slip-resistant MAXWear Wedge™ outsole, and a comfortable shock absorbing footbed. Goodyear storm welt construction offers great protection from moisture, and because this method of construction is so sturdy, you can resole your boots multiple times, if needed.
American Heritage 8″ Tobacco moc toe work boots are made in the USA by union workers who know a thing or two about what it’s like to walk in your shoes.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™
- Special Features: ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.