Michelin Men's Latitude Tour Alloy Toe Athletic Work Shoe - Black Grey - MIC0003
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The men's MICHELIN Latitude Tour alloy toe work shoe is built with the cutting-edge technology and performance driven design the MICHELIN brand is known for. The 3 inch work shoe's upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and features Reinforce technology for added support and abrasion resistance.
Inside the shoe is lined with a high-performance mesh material and contains a removable Orthoframe memory foam footbed. This footbed is designed to promote air circulation and provide maximum support and cushioning.
The foundation of this high performance safety shoe is built with a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with the MICHELIN® Latitude Tour tire tread pattern.
This protective toe work shoe meets the electrical hazard and protective toe standards outlined by ASTM F2413 for safety toe footwear. Get yours today!
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 3 Inches in height
- Weight: 2.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Breathable mesh upper
- "Reinforce" technology provides abrasion resistance and support
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole with Latitude Tour tread pattern
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.